7. SEE ABOVE.
8. I want to keep getting better and better at the
ropes, learn all kinds of new knots and harnesses. It’s time, too, to learn
a little more about restraining the cuties. I want all kinds of Ma’am and Sir pleasures.
And I ESPECIALLY want to tie The Shy One to the bed a BUNCH more times.
9. I want to take, send, and receive lots more
superhot pictures. Lots of beautiful cute-iful pictures. Something about
the way The Song Sender saw me made me super-smitten with selfie-ing. I got
bolder in asking for and sending smutty pictures, collected so many new ways to
photo-flirt! I’d love to keep that going. Photoplay was such a big part of my
early adventures-- I can’t wait to see what lands in the Hidden Folder next!
10. I want good communication. I want to learn
good communication. I’d love to break through my layers of crush and
guardedness and just figure out how to say what needs saying, with way less angst
and drama on my part.
That means figuring out how to say “I miss you”
instead of panicking that I’ll be forgotten. It means writing though layers of
old bitterness and hurt so I don’t take it out on the sweet people of now. I
could be so much better at this!
I want to let people be in touch the way they want to,
but I’d also like all the cute texts all the time please! With emojis. And pictures
of flowers and trees and pets and clouds and hot, hot bodies. I want to know
each dear is thinking of me and let them know I’m thinking of them.
11. I want to fall asleep easier when I have company
in bed. I love being in The Shy One’s arms listening to him snore sweetly,
enjoying the warmth and peace, but it’s SO hard for me to fall asleep that way!
That’s partly because of the excitement, my heart won’t stop racing with him no
matter how many (SO many) times I’ve come, racing with happiness and exertion
and oh-my-goodness-how-am-I-so-lucky-ness! But I would love to relax into him,
into any of them, and fell asleep. Not worry about farting. Not worry he’ll
disappear. Just know he’s with me, and drift off.

No comments:
Post a Comment