It's been a while since I've had in-person Wednesday company besides myself! This nice new boy did such a good job! Even tidied the ropes as he was helping to take them off!
This harness is a favorite, and I think I'm getting better at it every time!
There's this thing that the thirty-year-olds do, where they come over for the older-lady fantasy and/or to try the ropes, and that's that. I hope this one isn't like that, but even if it was, he was warm snuggles, sweet kisses, an eager and just-slightly-hair-pully blowjob.
I think it's so sweet and generous to come over and be such a good canvas, whatever happens next!
![]() |
| I think I'm getting somewhere with this weave-y thing I made up, but it's a little sloppy here. Better practice some more! |
![]() |
| He asked how I manage to tie myself up, so I had no choice but to show him! Also, I need more ropes. |



No comments:
Post a Comment