Thursday, January 1, 2026

Happy Knotty Thursday New Year!

 

Hope your 2026 is starting off cozy and cute! I think I've been doing an exceptional job loving myself lately! With a week of vacation after the job of Christmas is over, I'm just hanging out doing all the things I like.

Monday morning, first thing, I crated the cat and cozied up to my ropes, no particular design or agenda. I love how squishy-wet I got during the long and leisurely tying process. I put on my favorite album (Frank Ocean's Blonde, I never get tired of telling you.) and went to bed. Then after that, I picked another album--Love, Damini by Burna Boy. I burned rose incense and put on rose lotion and felt like the queen of my heart, which I am!

Here are my wishes for the new year: I hope my cute friendship with the Guy Next Door will keep blossoming into whatever it's meant to be. I hope I can keep letting go of things that don't work. I hope to re-embrace my poly identity and let the pain of losing the Shy Ones be a little more in the past. I hope for music and movies and friendship and flowers and trees and birds and art.

I hope too that America keeps rising up against tyranny, blowing sharp whistles til ICE is abolished, trans people are safe, women and girls are people, and men go to therapy. I hope for peace and freedom and plenty in Gaza and Ukraine. I hope the arc of justice gets back to bending forwards. I hope everyone can be fed and housed and warm and cared for.

For you, I'm sending warmth and brightness and grace. I love you, dear readers, hope you have the best year yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment