Thursday, January 8, 2026

Knotty Thursday But Vague Tarot


 Yesterday was a beautiful and maybe-too-urgent self-care day. I caught up with friends, took an unseasonably warm sunny walk. I decluttered a couple shelves I've been dying to declutter-very satisfying!

I did put on a simple rope corset over my nightgown last, but I wanted it to be just for me. I sat down and spaced out with the cards a while. It felt a little like being a poet, exploring through without much aim and without really expecting them to tell me anything. Or rather, for me to tell myself anything inspired by the images. 

Temperance keeps coming up, and The Dancer. I've got a couple dance parties on the cal, so that's good.

Not too long after the cards, I got so sick! Don't know if it was a bad gummy or food poisoning or just a catharsis or a hangover from Christmas love/stress or all of those things. Physically I'm doing okay this morning, but lost is the prevailing emotion still.

No comments:

Post a Comment