Thursday, March 16, 2023

Knotty Thursday: Human Macrame! Healthy Hoo-ha!

 

I started out with this nice simple design: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX_Tfn186sQ but putting a ring at the center of the harness felt so freeing and gave me so much extra length that I just got a little carried away. I like it.

Also a star of last night's self-date: the Big Pink Rabbit! I hadn't been penetrated by anything since January, given the blood and sadness and post-surgery "no visitors in there" orders, and whoa was I in an extra good mood all day today!

Also contributing to the good mood: I went to my follow-up appointment for surgery and all is well! The IUD is in the right place, all the biopsies came back clear, and I only have the slightest spotting! Please pray to all the slutty gods and goddesses and nonbinary deities that the evil rogue periods are done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment