Last night was my first try at a new tie in a while, and it felt so good! I need to practice weaving on some less-curvaceous part of me, because it keeps looking bunched up! Plus I had to keep it loose because it's so close to my neck and I was on my own. But still, I felt gorgeous! Here's the how to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfuGMaqXyKo
Because it was a neck one, it wasn't a lounge-around-for-a-while situation, but something even more exciting happened!! While I was puttering around afterwards, having a snack and getting ready for bed, I had the "I love you" thought--and it was directed at myself! I'm not sure when's the last time I felt that way about a self-date, but it's been at least months. It feels pretty great to be reunited with myself and with my friends the ropes. I've already got something picked out for next Wednesday night!
After I got everybody untangled and put away, I gave myself a treat: Paid for a month of Feeld so I could see my likes. Maybe I'll find a nice casual good boy to practice on? That would be a treat! :D
I'm sorry the back picture is blurry! But I like it anyway!


No comments:
Post a Comment