Thursday, June 9, 2022

Knotty Thursday: The Hipster and This Pretty Weave Thing


I'm sorry to post another blurry one, but if you saw the face you'd see why I was a little flustered.

OMG Monday night was my first post-Shy-One couch date. I was worried that the heartache would take over, but it didn't. I'm not trying to fish for compliments, but how am I getting these beautiful, beautiful men to come over? If you'd asked me, during the early zeroes, deep in my all-things-indie-rock days, to describe the perfect man, I might have described a bearish version of The Hipster. I can't even. 

His playlist was SO GOOD, almost nothing that took me out of the moment, except to ask how he, at 31, knew about The Cardigans.

He was kind of an antsy rope bottom, excited to get to everything that came after the ropes, which is fair. I really like the woven thing at his heart, I just wish I'd finished the harness off a little neater.

The Hipster made it clear that he's Not For Dating, to the point where I felt like I needed to check if he'd cuddle after sex. (He did, but I felt like he had an internal timer set.) But he was such a lovely treat and I hope we get to play some more, even if it's just for the soundtrack.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment