Thursday, April 7, 2022

Knotty Thursday: Athena Self-Tie and The Relationship Anarchist

 

I have to say that the best thing about this Athena Harnessish thing (Go here for the version I started from: https://youtu.be/2m7F-Tos2S8) (OMG I need longer ropes! 30 feet goes so fast!) was sending a (hotter, I think) picture to The Shy One while I was still playing. I miss him a wholewhole bunch, 24 days left at least! I've been sending him a kiss emoji every day around sunset, seems like all's well there. 

Another cool thing happened too! On Monday night, I had a first date with The Relationship Anarchist. They're so fun to talk to but the chemistry was off. But! The ropes really liked them and they were a very good canvas! Then they had the idea to do platonic ropes and cuddling some more sometime, I said heck yeah! Excited to see what I can come up with for them next. This came out so pretty, yay me!












No comments:

Post a Comment