Thursday, April 21, 2022

Knotty Thursday: A Sorry and a Pretty Harness!

 


First, an oops! It seems that when I first talked about photos with The Relationship Anarchist, I wasn't clear enough that I was sharing photos on blog posts, facebook, and Twitter. They were very patient and forgiving with me about my mistake, and now I have a new idea of the thoroughness and care I want to have with new friendos! Thanks and hugs to them and to everyone who trusts me with their pictures!  

And now! Look how cute this harness is! I really need to practice munter hitches some more, they're a little loopy here--I get weirded out that they're hitches and not knots!

The Relationship Anarchist is a great rope muse! They encouraged me to finish the harness with a double coin knot-- and I ended up doing two. I can't get enough of how adorable the coin knot looks, especially in the back. (Also! Look at the cute little waist!) They were a very patient pal while I worked and reworked the knots, the whole harness really.



No comments:

Post a Comment