How in the world did I end up this lucky, to have a pretty, shirtless man all well-behaved next to my bed, waiting patiently to be made into (even more of) a work of art? The first time I got close, to wind the rope around his lovely back, he felt radiant, vital, and entirely mine.
My brain didn’t float off into rope land right away but
instead got a sharper focus. Quietly, step by step, I wound the ribcage harness
around his beautiful chest, lark’s heading on to the middle when I needed to add
more length. Whenever I looked into his face or kissed him, my inner world flipped
upside down for a moment, but I came back into clarity as I reached and wound
and knotted and structured, checking in to see if anything felt pinched, if
everything was still circulating.
He was so good and so still, passive but not quite
submitting, I could feel him ready to pounce, too. (It’s gonna be a while!) It
wasn’t just power I was feeling (Oh boy I WAS feeling power though) but also a deep
tenderness. This was my first real time trying out rope topness, and I wanted The
Good Boy to feel as cozy and cared for as Fireguy and Steampunk Guy and all
those other rope darlings had made me feel.
(Flash to lying restrained and prone on Fireguy’s
basement floor, to feeling beautifully on display and chosen by Steampunk Guy
at the Regular Dungeon.)
Wrapping someone sweet in a complicated and unending
hug felt benevolent, queenly, and so, SO hot.
And! The Virgo version of hotness: it felt like a
culmination of a good, long, leisurely semester of learning. As I laddered the
thinner ropes onto his gorgeous long arms and figured out how to knot on new
structures and colors, I didn’t think about all those (sometimes lonely, mostly
blissful) Thursdays of learning, but now I want to stop in awe of all the times
I untangled, overcame hopelessness, fear, or apathy, and just learned one
little new thing. Here was a very sweet canvas letting me be new kind of
artist. A very sweet canvas I really needed to fuck quite soon!
I messed up the back after a while, sort of spacing
out winding and winding and winding. I like seeing now how simply it started
out, especially how the ropes draped around the small of his beautiful back—don’t
know if I’ve even been turned on by a waist before, besides my own!
Turned on as I was, I was determined to cover all of
him, so I instructed him to take off his pants, leave underwear on for now, and
lay down on the bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment