I had a post all ready to go about how I was too SAD to practice ropes again today (The loneliness of the past two years has really been walloping-me-not-in-the-good-way lately!) But then I got annoyed with myself and decided to finish untangling the purples before work. Something about the rhythm of working/unworking the knots in the tangles put me in more of a let's-give-it-a-try place, so the MINUTE I was done with work tonight I went upstairs, lit some candles, pressed play on the lo-fi mix, and made this.
I had another length of rope to add, but by the time I was making the larks head to attach it, I started to get a little loopy. So I used the rest of the purple to make a lovely harness (That picture is just for me!) that I eventually figured out I could loop to the bedpost. A nice. long self-ravishment ensued.
The lesson here, I guess, is when in doubt, untangle.
No comments:
Post a Comment