Thursday, September 18, 2025

Knotty Thursday: Better Ankle Weave!!!

 

Confesh: I called in late to work so I could stay home and look at how pretty these pictures are. I love, love, love my new ropes routine! I watch my tutorial, put Youngest Cat in her crate, bring snacks and water and a gummy upstairs and then just tie and lounge. Sometimes it's sexytimes, but I like just having a peaceful little slumber party with myself too. When the ropes are neatly untangled and put away, both my cats get special food, it's a whole celebration.

I went to the doctor this week and found out I might have a tiny fracture in my heel. Sadly, I think I remember when it happened--just stepped down into the pool wrong in like mid-July. I'm trying to get out of the habit of feeling ancient, but some days I truly do feel like I'm turning into dust.

Also! When I tell a medical professional I take lots of walks, I would LOVE to not hear a surprised/condescending "Oh, that's good!" as if I recently discovered the concept of walking after 51 years of life!

Anyway my foot will need to be babied for a while, so these might come in handy for more than just Wednesday nights! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment