Thursday, October 13, 2022

Knotty Thursday! A Stitch, A Loop, a Hitch!

 

Hooray for this tutorial! I've been starting a new round of (depression/anxiety/family insurrectionsists, etc) therapy work, and yesterday's session with a new therapist had me feeling productively drained and a little jangled--I wasn't sure if I was gonna get to the happy rope place! (So may of these posts start out that way, huh? why are Wednesdays always a LOT?) I thought I might just try the alpine loop and call it a day!


Getting it right was so satisfying, so I kept going with the cow hitch "clasp":


And by the time I got that one right, I was unsurprisingly ready to change into the pretty bra and give the whole thing a whirl! It's supposed to go all the way down, but I felt like I'd learned enough for one night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment