Mr. Adorkable is all pounce. At some point in the
proceedings, he went down on me like he was jumping into a pool, or like I was
candy! He’s so open and full of glee. All the while, because he’s an extranice
match, my goth mix was on shuffle.
(NOT the goth mix I made for The Song Sender. RIP that
mix. Or, see you in 2033. That gum you like is going to come back in style.
Sorry, Twin Peaks digression.)
ANYWAY, back to the hotness at hand. After I asked for
a break and he offered sex, Mr. Adorkable grabbed the thigh rope and spread my
legs wide. I warned him that I didn’t remember the last time I’d shaved and he
said “Huh. Seems pretty recent.” I don’t think he would’ve cared if it wasn’t.
Once he was between my legs, I hooked my not-tied leg
over his hip and it’s almost like we clicked together, satisfying like Legos or
puzzle pieces. I settled in underneath him, such a cozy fit.
He fucks with generosity, enthusiasm, and expertise.
This is why you should always fuck married guys—they may have less time to
play, but while they’re here, they really make it count. I may have said
some or all of that thought out loud in the moment.
Another thing I had to say our loud mid-fuck was “Oops,
I forgot to ask about aftercare. We can snuggle after, right?”
“Oh, of course,” he said “Though I can’t stay too long,
there’s work tomorrow.”
My arms had long since been untied. The thigh rope may
have been tied to the headboard. My legs were up around his shoulders and I was
coming and coming and coming, ready to invite him to come too, when Cloudbusting
came on, of course it did. The perfect way to send off the Kate Bush summer, in
ecstasy.
Heck yeah, something good is gonna happen, it almost
always does. (“Just saying it can even make it happen…”)
His aftercare was, unsurprisingly, sweet, warm, and cheerful.
He told me I had been a good girl, of course, that I’d done a good job. He ran
his perfect hand from my hip to my waist to my shoulder and told me that I
deserve to feel this good.
I can’t wait, can’t wait, can’t WAIT to see him again.
That’s next Monday.

No comments:
Post a Comment