Is Knotty Thursday a holiday? Because I feel like there's soooo much to celebrate! I mean, look at this pretty! It's such a solid, stable corset that even after I had my way with myself, I just laid around for hours playing dragon-themed phone games and listening to pop culture podcasts. (And flirting with The Song Sender, who continues to be a praise-y treasure. I really need him to beat my ass and bite me a bunch before too long please, universe! If the universe is who makes his schedule at the movies!)
Here's how to do the corset--I'll have to learn the Alpine Loop another time.
But even more excitingly! I had a supercute date the other night, and here's where it went:
The Chef is a supersweet switch, and his cock is the kind I'll be tempted to write epic poetry about. He's such a willing and playful rope pal, I really like what I did with him! Here's hoping for more nights like this!


No comments:
Post a Comment