I still consider it such
a miracle that that Walkout Monday ended like this: Me leading Gilmore Guy
upstairs to fresh sheets and fluffy pillows. My cat, the shyest little cat in
the universe, letting him pet her and hold her before running away to her spot
behind the dryer. Me trying to undress Gilmore Guy and finding out what
shirtstays are—I told you, he’s a little dandyish.
It felt so comforting to
welcome him into my bed, all kissing and warm and ready. His skin was so gorgeously
soft and he had an earthy, minty smell like natural soap. Sooooothing.
And finally, I had the
chance to do what I’d been fantasizing about the most.
“Get on your knees next
to the bed,” I said, and he complied.
“How do you feel about
calling someone Ma’am?” I asked. (A flash of fear went across his face in the
middle of that sentence…)
“I feel…good.”
“You feel good…what?”
“Ma’am. Yes ma’am.”
I spread my legs in front of his face and pressed him to
me, pushing his shoulders down with my hands and then with my legs. I lay back
in ecstasy and power, dissolving into joy. He did a very good job and I told
him so as I pulled him up onto the bed and held him prone.
“It’s just…will I always
be calling you ma’am? I don’t think I
would like that.”
“No. I don’t like anything
all the time. That’s why I’m a pansexual switch.”
“Oh, okay, good.”
“Oh, okaaaaaaayyy…”
“Ma’am. Okay ma’am.”
(Writing this part down really
makes me miss him and wish it had worked out. I really like the way it felt
when he called me ma’am.)
Since he’s so new at kink
and I’m sooooo far removed from any rope practice, I tied him up very gently
(and pretty unconvincingly) with the pink fuzzy belt of my robe. I only tied
him by one wrist, but it was such a thrill to be over him, his body warm and
vital and delicious beneath me, playing this game and feeling my own strength
against his. Though the title of this series might connote revenge on men, it
could not be more opposite. This was a loving power, a kind exchange of equals.
This night, I’ll say again, was such a gift and a miracle in the middle of so
much bodily and national turmoil.
“What will I say if I
need you to stop?” he asked.
“Just say stop.” I
answered, in what felt like a new kind of commanding voice. I felt such power
and peace, such connection. I felt grounded in my body and in my soul, in
pleasure. He was so sweet and kind and such a gift, and in that moment, he was mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment