Once I had tied Gilmore
Guy up, my self-consciousness about giving blow jobs faded a little. I started
to remember the rhythm and taste, to settle back into those sensations. I felt
like I could trust him to tell me if I was doing it wrong. He tentatively and
gradually worked out how to be forceful with his untied hand, pulling my hair
and pushing me to take him in deeper—gagging is a nice expression of affection
sometimes.
(It’s hard not to think
about porn when I’m doing this, though. I hardly ever indulge anymore, but the
images of wide, overly-made-up, tear-streaked eyes are burned on my brain. I
wish I could go back in time and rescue during-blowjob-eye-contact from its
awful fate.)
Next, I decided I needed
to be spanked, so I lay across his naked lap and untied his wrist. Oh. Yes.
He’s such a natural at this: the smack, the giggle, the squirm, the relief.
“You can hold me down
while you do that if you want…”
“Okay. Umm..how do I do
that?”
(OH MY GOODNESS WHAT A
GOOD QUESTION-SQUEE!)
“Just put your hand near
the top of my back and press down.” I took his hand, put it into the right
place, and let him take back over. He did as he was asked.
Oof. Aaah. What a relief
to feel the submissive switch flip, to feel all of the tension leave my body
and my soul, to be held and mastered and cared for.
But not too long after that
delightfulness, the tension came back, and not just the good kind. P.I.V. sex
wasn’t coming together, and I could see him getting nervous and frustrated
about that. I think maybe he’d bought too-small condoms or maybe just the mood
wasn’t right for that part. This was a problem for me ONLY inasmuch as it was
clearly making him feel bad. As a queer kinky person, I see intercourse as one
WONDERFUL medium in a vast palette, but it scares me how much meaning (and
maybe even self-worth!) some guys attach to hardness.
I feel very hesitant to
talk about this because I can only imagine how vulnerable this aspect of things
is (I can hear Charlotte York going on and on about “We don’t want to upset the
penis!” as I type. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXsNgkZCUs8
) but I think it’s important to think about how objectifying this focus on performance is for both of us. I
wouldn’t blame any individual man for this fixation—as with so many
sex-troubles, I think it comes from the deep, rotten heart of
heteronormativity.
For a while, the worry
didn’t overtake the pleasure. We played, we snuggled. We layed around looking
like a painting with our fancy wine glasses. He called me “Titianesque” and I
was impressed with the art history reference.
But eventually, it wasn’t
okay, and I’m going to give myself time to breathe before I write about that
part. I’m okay, he did nothing wrong, but that fixation needs to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment