Way back in February, I attended the Poly Living conference
and went to a snuggle party. I hit some Tantric roadblocks and didn’t get a
whole lot of snuggling in, but I did make friends with a nice couple. The hubby
was even kind enough to go upstairs and fetch a pillow for me. Last week, he
looked me up-- we are a 94% match on OK Cupid and we both like being nakedy in
public. That’s a good start.
So when he told me he’s attending his first beginners' rope
class, I offered him myself to practice on. He said he might be fumbly, and
that suits me just fine.
Sweetie offered to drive over with me, since it’s a ways
away, and go do something nerdy while he and I are in rope class.
Plus, the four of us are going to lunch together! It couldn’t
be more what I need right now. I feel optimistic just thinking about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment