Friday, August 25, 2023

Frilly Fridays: Last One in the Christmas Box!


 Well, there was one more frilly thing in the Christmas box, but it wasn't quite my style so I gave it to the Goodwill. Now the frillies are all hung up neatly, and the box can look forward to its life as a box to put Christmas stuff in.

This week was fun and a lot. Things didn't work out with the Thoughtful Guy, more paragraphs on that later. 

Another flirtation came and went this week too. These pictures are from a beautiful Saturday chat with a stranger who turned out, when face to face, to be Boring Guy.

Last night, I ended a SO BORING WhatsApp video call and felt a surge of joy. Partly it was the joy of not having to keep trying to make a conversation happen with Boring Guy ("I've asked all my questions." he kept saying. ALL of them?!) but there was a bigger joy too!

Going back to my puzzle, chatting with BFF, doing the dishes while listening to the MSNBC hosts talk about the Republican debate, I was just elated to be in my life. It's a good one, and I'm so proud of my quest for love.



No comments:

Post a Comment