Friday, October 15, 2021

Animal Crossing and Chill Part Three

All night we just played. On top of his perfect switchy playfulness, The Lovely Guy is also steadfastly thorough and determined to give me what I’ve asked for. He held me down in so many different ways! His dick was like a friend all in itself, friendly and open, letting me be gentle or curious or ravenous at my own pace. And! This should not be a rare and precious thing, but The Lovely Guy knows how to use lube! *angel choir sings* I wailed into the night, just rattling the windows with joy and relief.

The last time we fucked that night (I asked him what time it was but he wouldn’t tell me…) it was from behind. I looked over my shoulder and saw just the truest smile on his face. He pushed in hard and I absolutely fucking LOST MY MIND, stuffing my face in the pillows in a (maybe inadequate) effort not to alarm the neighbors.

OHmygoodness the way he held my waist like I absolutely belonged to him. So perfectly powerful and hard and just-rough-enough and

“If you can scream, you can talk.” He was so gruff and commanding that I not only melted into a puddle, I evaporated into a fine mist.

“Tell me why you want me to come inside you.”

I can’t really remember what I said but it must’ve been something like “Pleeeeeeeease. I need it. Come on, come for me.”

“Good girl,” he growled and pressed harder, as far in as he possibly could and then stayed, stayed, stayed there.

I lost my knees and fell flat, panting/sighing/apologizing for falling over/thanking him profusely.

“I lost you…” he said sleepily as we rearranged into a more cuddly shape.

“I’m sorry I lost my knees, I just haven’t been fucked properly in…possibly ever.”

The Lovely Guy is just THE BEST cuddler, he wraps up all around me. He apologized that he might snore and I said “It’s okay, I snore too. We can be just like Bob and Linda Belcher.”

(Way to compare us to a married couple on a first date, Ribbons! This is maybe why I scare ‘em away?)

It’s not always easy for me to fall asleep with a non-cat someone in my bed, but with The Lovely Guy, I did. He was warm all around me and I was so zonked out on all the snuggly brain chemicals that it seems like I could have been glowing.

When he left the next morning, I immediately started missing him, because I am ridiculous and he is lovely. That was a couple weeks ago, and we had another Switch date not too long after. He’s still in the mix but I’m trying to have just the teensiest bit of chill, trying to just keep it moving. My dance card is pretty full, but he’s the only one getting the power of the “good girl” phrase. I hope he’ll come over and use it before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment