Staycation Sext Fling Part One: The Big Dick Talk
When The Coach walked me to the car after the movie,
the conversation got smutty real fast, though we were still at least three feet
apart. For not-the-first time, he mentioned having a big dick and said he’d be
happy to (presumably after his second vaccine shot) “stretch me out” any time.
Which felt…ew? But also, yay?
The big dick talk was equal parts appealing and
sweetly sad. Appealing because, as has been well-documented here, I do have
that preference, even though it still feels like kind of an unfair preference
to have. (S/O to Steampunk Guy, remember how much I fucking LOST MY MIND about
him, another one who introduced himself big dick first? What a fucking WORK OF
ART/piece of work he was, probably still is.)
But the big dick talk is a little endearingly sad too
because, dude. It’s okay. Just relax and be a person. If I want to fuck you,
I’ll be fucking your whole self, there’s no need to hustle for it that way.
(But also, I liked the hustle, and I missed it a bunch when it left.)
Anyway, The Coach texted to make sure I got home okay,
and that was the last datelike thing that happened.
Oh sexting. I love it/hate it the way I love/hate the
rote “good mornings” of early dating (None of those from The Coach, just, like,
“I want to be inside you” at 6 am before I’ve even made coffee, which was
jarring but not unpleasantly so.) I love/hate sexting the way I love/hate the
little red text numbers, which (as The Coach, a young millennial, probably
wouldn’t remember) used to be the red answering machine numbers.
Anyway, this time around with The Coach, I pretty much
just LOVED sexting. It was a rush to be so graphically, smuttily desired, so
all at once. He had come (ha) a long way too—where his 2016 (or was it 2017?)
texting style got too porny and harsh, this time he was present, more specific,
more just with me, or at least it felt that way. Respectfully filthy,
like he’d learned his lesson. Like he’d heard me all those years ago. He called
me a filthy princess and I called him, toward the end, a good, good prince.
I liked the way our stories switched the power back
and forth between us so easily, holding him down by the wrists one moment and
being completely possessed the next. He even, in one sexty story, got gentle towards
my asshole when I told him I’d never done that part before. (Typing that
sentence reminds me that that was my dream so long ago, the Kind and Patient
Ass Guy that I couldn’t quite feel like I deserved. Kinda glad both Steampunk
Guy and Cute Master dropped the ball on that one, because I would very much
still like that character to come along.) (For a few quick days, I hoped The
Coach might be that character.)
Sexting felt like a good way to deal with my whole
post-quarantine overwhelemed-by-touch thing. I could let the desire spark
though me, be ravished both together with The Coach and at my own pace. When it
got to be too much, (the sensation I mean, what we were saying was never too
much) I could let go of myself literally and physically, be still and feel my
whole body full or warmth and light and peace. Plus, I can neither type
left-handed nor ever truly let go of punctuation.

No comments:
Post a Comment