Thursday, April 25, 2013

Jumping Out of My Skin a Little--A Good Sign.

For a little while I was worried that the post-The-Man depression was serious, but my mood has lifted quite a bit in the last few days. Even though I'm not quite ready to jump back into the dating pool just yet, I do feel enough oomph to wonder where my next flirt/kink/public nudity will come from. I thought briefly that that time of my life might be past, but, um, notsomuch.

After I blew the whistle on the Scary Party, I'm not sure if we'll be welcome at our regular dungeon--I mean, our dungeon owner is MUCH more sensible than the SP's, but I could see he might feel leery. I'm nowhere near ready to tackle that conversation, so that's out for now.

Wait, I just Googled "Beltane" and I think I figured it out. Huzzah.

No comments:

Post a Comment