Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Mini-Update: Yay, Mr. Sweetface!

It's gonna take me a (very happy) million years to finish the Big Poly Conference, but in the meantime, I just wanted to tell you Mr. Sweetface is back in the picture. We broke things off for really no good reason way back when, so when I ran into him over the holidays I got his number. It took us until last Saturday to find time to play and I'm soooooo glad we gave it another go. I'll do details later, but here are the important things:

1. It was the first time we played without switching, and I really, really liked staying the top all the way through. My head has been filled with sunshine since.
2. It never occurred to me before that I could order somebody to put ropes on me.
3. I really, really enjoy being called "Ma'am."
4. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment