Monday, March 3, 2014

A Snow Day Prayer

I'm so grateful and relieved for today's snow day--yesterday's very productive therapy appointment left me flattened and in need of extra writing time.

But it's the first snow day without the Mystery Man, and I miss his companionship very much. I want to honor whatever part of our thing was real and hope for the day when I can see the good parts of that tangled, ethereal collision.

But meanwhile, very loving and accommodating weather, thank you for the extra time to love myself. Here's what I'm meditating on today:

"The truth is that the inner Self of every human being is supremely great and supremely lovable...The divine Principle that creates and sustains this world pulsates within us as our own self. It scintillates in the heart and shines through all our senses." --Swami Muktananda

No comments:

Post a Comment