Saturday, October 20, 2012

Why Do Republicans Hit on Me?!

Asking for a playlist is a useful assessment when it comes to finding out if someone's worth meeting. The last time I did this, I was surprised to find a Toby Keith song in my inbox, so I asked the guy if he was a Republican, and he said yes! That he hopes I'm "Okay with that, LOL." This always mystifies me! If you are a Republican, why are you on the FetLife? Shouldn't you be at church? Why would I let you enjoy my body when you want to take away its rights?

Anyway, I didn't say any of that, but I did send this list:

Hmm, well, Let's see. I am
1. Hoping to marry my wife legally some day.
2. A teacher in an inner-city school
3. A sex-positive woman
If your side wins, it will directly hurt my life in many ways. So, no, I am not okay with that.

And he sent back a note about being fiscally conservative, blah blah blah, but also this, which made me laugh:

If this side wins perhaps I should be there to tie you down so you don't hurt yourself. :-)

Oh, election season...

No comments:

Post a Comment