Thursday, March 29, 2012

What Should I Learn at Momentum Con?

This weekend, Sweetie and I are headed to DC. She's going to explore around and geek out on historical stuff while I enjoy a mountain of sex positive information and palling around.

I'm going to give live tweeting a whirl, so go over and give me a follow, if you want.

Isn't it weird that there has to be such a thing as sex positivity? It's like having to have air positivity or chocolate positivity!

Nonetheless, I am superexcited to get to see and maybe meet Reid Mihalko of Reid About Sex (I've had a crush on him ever since this story on the Risk! podcast.) and Cunning Minx of Polyamory Weekly, and I'm kind of dazzled by the amount of stuff there is to choose from. If you've got any suggestions for how to narrow it down, I'll take 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment