Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Shy Unicorn, But! Big Milestone! Go Me!

So last night I did talk to a few new people, so that's good. And I spent time watching some dreamy couples play. But I couldn't think of how to approach them, even just to make friends. I wouldn't have talked to them while they were in a scene, but even before and after...I don't know. I just feel standoffish about strangers. Oh, well, it just takes time, I guess.

The big news is! Yay! Q was there doing fire massage, so I got to feel what that feels like. Yum! Maybe more importantly, though, to have a fire massage I had to be naked except for undies. In a room full of strangers. It felt amaaaaazing. I felt like the most gorgeous pinup in the world, and I didn't care who saw me. Between Q's fire and the nakedness, today I'm still glowing and blissful. I'm sure there are a million paragraphs to be written about this, but I'll let it settle in for a while.

Last night when I got home, Sweetie asked me if this project ends up with me as a burlesque dancer-Pretty Ribbons would be a good name for that, don't you think?

1 comment: