Saturday, March 10, 2012

Photoplay Part Three: Some Thoughts on Some Spankings


So after I got out of the cozy cuffs, Q asked me to pose with a riding crop in my hand. Toppy things aren’t my superfavorite, but how could I not feel how anyway? He had me pose looking over my glasses like a strict librarian, which came kind of naturally.

Next he asked, “So, do you know submissive position number one?” No, but of course I wanted to learn it. It’s not that different from yoga. I took off my pretty shoes and knelt on my feet, hands resting palms up on my knees like you are supposed to do when meditating. It was a lot like meditating, if while meditating someone happens to tell you to “spread your legs more.” (Seriously, swoon.) He had me sit up straight: “This is a gift, it’s something to be proud of.” When I looked in the camera, I sure had the badass expression I’d been hoping for. And then, hooray, he asked if he could pull my hair.

He took hold of the hair right at the back of my head, and pulled, snapping a picture as he did so. If I’d’ve known him better, I would’ve said “Harder.” Of course I was smiling too much to have a serious expression in the picture. Then more joy from a little string of bites along my shoulder to my neck.

After that, it was time to change into my PJs-they could conceivably work in an author photo, but mostly I’m just obsessed with them. The photo above does not manage to convey just how SOFT these pajamas are. I climbed up onto the table in the secret room and did my best to look like a pinup. I said I was going for spankability and he took a picture of my ass to show me just exactly how spankable it was. A lot to very if I do say so myself.

Now comes the time to muse about spankings. It was never something I liked before Bill—I always thought it was kind of ridiculous, but the way Bill did it was compelling-swift and arbitrary. He’d pull me into a cuddle and then surprise me with a smack, or make me hang over his lap with my head upside down. I laughed the first couple of times, but after a while it got less funny, it started to be one of the things I thought about when he wasn’t around.

I’d seen Q testing out a paddle on H at the munch and I liked their style (and, okay, her ass) so when he said I could be spanked if I wanted to, I was like, yes, please. When I was closing the door to the secret room, a shelf came loose and I broke a little figurine, so there was even a reason. He took me be the hand and led me to the couch.

This whole time, I’d felt more and more peaceful. I felt like settling in for a nap. Lying across his lap made it all the more cozy. He started with a series of light slaps, alternating between the cheeks and from harder to softer. then he asked if he could take my pants down and I said sure. He did it so gently and deliberately, arranging my pajama bottoms and lacy pink undies artfully around my butt. All the while he was telling me I was a good girl, which Bill had done exactly once. By email. The smacks got harder and he said “Take a deep breath” then smacked as I was exhaling so that the exhale turned into delighted giggles.

I was just about to ask for more hair-pulling, but he declared us finished. After that I got a nice little cuddle. Sweetie was on the way to help with the fire, but first, pretty ropes!

Next: Ropes! Fire! Sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment